- "I can't help it if rich and powerful men are attracted to me."
- - Juno's conceited opinions about herself.
Juno is an imperial noblewoman regarded by many as the most beautiful woman in all of the Glorious Empire, and some even say of the whole World, even if her beauty masks a superficial and materialistic personality that makes her a skilful and ruthless manipulator of men. She has been falsely accused of witchcraft by the wives of men she has seduced, forcing her to seek asylum to the Fourth Overlord, who gladly consented in return for the "pleasures" of her company. She's the second of the Fourth Overlord's mistresses in Overlord II.
Juno is the second mistress encountered by the Fourth Overlord. She is found in Everlight, where she has been accused of witchcraft by the wives of men she has seduced. If you choose to have her as the First Mistress during the invasion of Empire City, she will provide you with Spiders for your Greens to ride. She was considered a magical creature because a gnome hid between her legs.
Netherworld Tower Upgrades
Tower Upgrade Juno Banners 100 Juno Candles 250 Juno Rugs & Curtains 250 Juno Bed 500 Juno Lion Alcoves 500 Juno Spider Rider Statues 500 Juno Serpent Throne 1000
Appearance and Personality
Juno is an extremely beautiful noblewoman with a voluptuous and curvaceous body, long brown hair which reaches down to her shoulders, brown eyes, toned broad shoulders, buxom breasts, long legs, and wears pink lipstick. She wears a white and purple tight-fitting toga, a gilded corset and various gold bracelets and necklaces.
She's famous for her aristocratic, materialistic behavior. Juno lives a luxurious life, surrounded by lavish furnishings, elegant jewelry and tasteful gifts. She often spends time searching for the finest clothing and the most expensive valuables.
Juno is an imperial girl with the habit of seducing men, even if her obvious beauty has made her very conceited about appearance, seeing everyone else below her worth. She is known for her cruelty with men, making them feel important and loved while only using them. She has shown willing to sleep with the despicable senator Drearius in exchange of a dozen new slaves with ruby encrusted collars, showing her willingness to use her body as a tool to achieve her goals. To her, the Fourth Overlord — as a provider of power, protection and gifts — is a useful mate, for now.
However, to achieve her goals she tends to rely too much on her good looks and therefore thinks she does not need to be smart to deceive others. The people around her, like Kelda and Fay, tend to have a very poor opinion about her intelligence, thinking she's all looks and no brain, incapable to actually contribute to the Fourth Overlord's war effort against the Glorious Empire. Actually, she appears to be quite clever and useful for her beloved master, as she knows the naval route to reach the Empire Heartlands and, after her time in Everlight, has learned how to control the spiders so that they are used by the green minions as mounts during the final battle against the Glorious Empire.
- "If only my friends could see me now, Mistress to an Overlord!" — First Mistress in Throne Room.
- "You should really conquer Empire City, then I could go shopping there again."
- "Ha! Should have bought me my own jewels!", "Serves the old harpy right!" — Juno's reaction to killing Senator Drearius and his wife. Now ain't that charming.
- "Who's deluded. Come on, see-through is so last season!" — Ghost Fay disapproves of Juno, her reaction to the ghost.
- "Ridiculous! My hair is lovely! And I don't wear black out of season!" - Juno's reaction to Dark Fay insulting her.
- "I don't trust that Ghost. I can see right through her."
- "What do you see in Kelda? Does she amuse you? She certainly amuses me."
- "If I wake up in the night and see that Fay floating over me one more time, I'm going to exorcise her!"
- "Maybe they're not so bad! Hmm what am I saying? They're awful!"
- "You don't expect me and Kelda to actually get on do you? Please, we come from different worlds."
- "How about you try buying my affections too?"
- "Okay, so this place isn't a villa. But maybe with a bit work we can make it a little more respectable!"
- "Now I know Fay is dead and everything but she's not getting my sympathy vote."
- "I liked it when we all got along. Do you think we can all get along again soon?"
- "Marius runs the Sentinels you know. Him and that wife of his."
- "Kelda better not start pinching my dresses. None of them will fit her for a start! Those hips!"
- "I think you might be forgetting about Juno! I'm not quite sure how that's possible."
- "I can't believe you made me come in here with that Nordbergian creature! We have nothing in common."
- "I feel so much more relaxed now!"
- "I'm really not sure about Emperor Solarius! Why does he get Marius to speak for him?"
- "If only my friends could see me now. Mistress to an Overlord!"
- "That Gnarl really needs a make-over. Face pack, bit of rouge. It'd take decades off him."
- "You're really working that evil look."
- "And where are my gifts?"
- "Next time I go shopping, could I have a couple of your creatures to carry my bags?"
- "Can't you get rid of that spirit? She's so depressing."
- "What about some pretty things for me?"
- "Who's been at all the black velvet... Mortis?"
- "You should really conquer Empire city. Then I could go shopping there again!"
- "Really, what were you thinking making her First Mistress?"
- "Can't you see that she's just awful!"
- "Take me back and all will be forgiven."
- "I really should be First Mistress! I have so much Mistress experience!"
- "Are you feeling better now? More clear headed?"
- "She won't do for you what I can!"
- "You don't know what you're missing making her First Mistress."
- "I don't want her telling me what to do!."
- "Ah! Back in my rightful place!"
- "Couldn't resist me, eh? Well you're only human... um aren't you?"
Quotes about Juno
- "That Juno looks like a demanding lady... I'm quite hoping she makes demands of me!" — Gnarl
- "The only thing I'm waiting for, Empire, is for you to put a foot out of line so I can hang your carcass up on the wall... with the other pretty, vacant things!" — Kelda
- "Juno is full of bitterness; I can feel it within her. But she does not have the capacity for true evil!" — Dark Fay
Behind the scenes
She is voiced by Jules De Jongh.