Note: These are actual quotations from Overlord II while loading.
Philosophical moments Edit
- "Power corrupts. Absolute power... is a whole lot of fun."
- "The evil that men do is nothing compared to the evil that we do."
- "It's good to be bad, but it's better to be evil."
- "Take it easy... but do take it!"
- "A good leader inspires by example. But if that fails, brutal violence will do just as well."
- "Never get between Gnarl and his deep fried baby seal nuggets."
- "Browns, Reds and Greens cannot swim. They are, however, remarkably good at drowning."
- "Don't ask Quaver to sing you a lullaby."
- "Seals can see into your soul. They must be wiped out!"
- "Unicorns! Over-rated pit-ponies!"
- "Never take a succubus home to meet your mother."
- "There's nothing noble about a dragon. It's 10 tons of flaming muscle powered by a brain the size of a gooseberry."
- "Do not play cards with a rock giant. They never go to the game without an ace or two up their crevices."
Cooking & Eating Edit
- "If you must eat a phoenix, don't roast it, it only encourages them. Instead boil in water or hot oil."
- "Do not use a salamander for cooking purposes. They will nearly always burn things."
- "Eating the eyeballs of a dryad will make you spleen explode."
- "Never eat weevils on a Tuesday."
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.